Автор Сообщение
JoeClark
#1   2017-11-01, 10:03  

I am in the journey to recover all the toys from my childhood and there was one particular action figure I regret losing. I do not know his name so I do not know how to look for it on ebay. It was a die cast action figure with articulations on legs and knees, it was probably a mecha with a head similar to Buzz-Off but in gray and black with red eyes. The predominant colors in the figure were black and gray and it had a red scarf made of actual cloth. The figure was able to throw its punches with a spring loaded mechanism and besides their punches it came with five different pairs of punches in different colors and with stickers that have different mechanical parts each, so I guess every pair of punches had different functions. The figure's punches were black but the other came in colors like blue, green, red, yellow and another color I cannot remember. I think it was maybe a Japanese mecha since the mechas I see on ebay come in the same way it came, in a foamy package inside a box with made of cardboard with a plastic screen to see the interior.
If someone have any clue please tell me. Thank you.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.toyark.com/please-help-me-identify-toy-my-childhood-178349/

creative advertisements
JoeClark
Сейчас на линии: 0 пользователей, 12 гостей

© 2006 — 2011 Журфак.RU © Идея и дизайн — Стас Сырицын_127.0.0.1
Работает на Cotonti Genoa 0.6.10. Вместе с журфаком с 10/04/2006.
Мобильная версия